This week, the NHL and NHLPA got absolutely nowhere with their ongoing discussions. I, however, made some progress on a variety of fronts. I was busy previewing the MLB postseason for the PlayNow Sports Blog. At DobberHockey, we still continue to roll out tremendous content each day.
Read on for more…
- Kari Lehtonen’s Long Road to Elite Status | Defending Big D
- Tell Us Why You Love Fantasy Hockey | DobberHockey
- Hockey Fitness Mailbag | Angus Certified
- My New Workout Routine & Bulking/Cutting Thoughts | Angus Certified
- Hockey Fans Fight Cancer | Angus Certified
- Hockey: How To Improve Your Shot | Angus Certified
- The NHL Returning to Quebec City? | THW Business
- MLB Playoff Previews | PlayNow Sports
What’s Coming Next Week:
This week, I will be interviewing Andy O’Brien, the trainer who has worked with Sidney Crosby for over 10 years. O’Brien trains a number of NHLers and elite athletes across a number of sports.
I’ll start to preview the NBA season for the PlayNow Sports Blog – there will be no shortage of interesting story lines to follow in basketball this season.
I am heading out to watch the Chicago Wolves and Abbotsford Heat play this weekend, so my content for the Canucks Army will be quite Wolves-focused. Expect lots on the likes of Kassian, Schroeder, Lack, Tanev, and Connauton.
I will have some more posts on fitness and nutrition, including some ways to train your core with minimal equipment, and more.
What Else I Am Reading: