More of the same in the hockey world – discussions with little progress. The NBA has been fantastic, and there have already been some interesting stories to follow. The Knicks look awesome, while the Lakers fired Mike Brown after a 1-4 start. Pavel Bure gets inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday, and I for one am looking forward to that.
I also published my November fitness tips this past week.
- Scott Glennie and Managing Expectations| Defending Big D
- An Interview with LA Kings strength coach Ryan Van Asten | Angus Certified
- 10 Fitness Tips for November | Angus Certified
- Checking in on Joseph LaBate at Wisconsin | Canucks Army
- The Daily Hockey Ramblings | DobberHockey
- NBA Rookie of the Year Preview for 2012-13 | PlayNow Sports
- NBA Games to Watch | PlayNow Sports
- A Rundown of the European Hockey Leagues | PlayNow Sports
- The Enigmatic and Electrifying Pavel Bure | Angus Certified
What’s Coming Next Week:
I will be publishing an interview with Ryan van Asten, the strength coach of the 2012 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings. For Defending Big D, I will be taking a look at the struggles of Scott Glennie, a former 8th overall pick. I’ll have my five fitness tips for November out next week, too.
I’m also working on another interview with a fitness/health guru in the hockey world. Stay tuned for more information on that one….
What Else I Am Reading:
- The 4x per week squatting experiment
- A printable kitchen cheat sheet
- How the Clippers can become elite